Farmer's Market Eve


Video0002
Originally uploaded by krystle rochelle aloicious

Well folks, in about 6 hours Mandy and I will be waiting in line at the River Market to get a premiere place for our booth :-)! I worked on a little banner to hang so we don't have to use the paper one anymore.

I'm excited about it. I'm a little worried it might be too short...ooops we'll see! If you're in the Little Rock area tomorrow you should definitely come visit us. We would love to see your lovely faces! We're going to be selling our fabulous hairbows, button rings, a couple headbands, some super cute onsies (my fav!!), bracelets, earrings, and tile coasters too!

I'm so excited that I might not get much sleep tonight which is bad news since I have to leave my house at 2:45am to meet Mandy. YIKES!! Good times, I'm sure it will be an experience to remember.

Have a fabulous weekend lovelies!
-Krackle

0 comments:

Post a Comment