Yarn therapy. It's a win-win

I have been so BUSY! However, I haven't let that stop me from making cute things! Honestly, at this point in my life it's like therapy, yarn therapy, if you will. It's a win-win situation because I feel better and you get to buy cute stuff.

This craft season we're going to have several new items for you! Exciting, right?! I thought I'd share a few pics with you just so you'll know what you can look forward to.

We bought some sweet "Thick and Quick" yarn from Lion Brand - for the sole purpose of making iPad Snuggles!




And that is the first finished HL iPad Snuggle of the season!

Can't wait to start another. These color combos are to die for! I know you're marking your calendars RIGHT NOW for our first show on October 8 at Old Fashion Day in downtown Benton. We can't wait to see you there.

xoxo
Krystle

1 comments:

Suzy said...

I love thick n quick. Perfect for bulky winter scarves too!! Congrats on getting to show your work! Always been a dream of mine, so yay for you!

Post a Comment