New from Hello Ladies!


Hello my lovely HL fans. :) I know I don't post much, but this is Jess. I have some new artwork I wanted to post up that is now available through Hello Ladies!

The first is called "Love Defined" and it is an acrylic 12" x 12" (each canvas) tryptic of 1 Corinthians 13:4-10. It is my first attempt at this style and I enjoyed making it so much, I believe I am going to do one for my living room of another Scripture!



It was difficult to get them all in the pic, but if you would like shots of the three individual canvases, just let us know and we can email you some!


The second is entitled "Guard your heart" and it is an acrylic 12" x 12" on stretched canvas


I'm so excited about these two pieces! If you're interested in any paintings, feel free to comment your questions here on the HL blog, or you can email me directly at: foxfirehalo@gmail.com. More to come soon, thanks for letting me share!

***Jess


0 comments:

Post a Comment