I've got a fever.

So, I am feeling very crafty. I probably won't do anything about it tonight. But, I've got some ideas floating around in my head and hopefully they will turn out, decent.


I've really expanded my ideas for my NEW MOON T-shirt...It's going to be pretty amazing. (that's another one of the many ideas that i am hopeful for success) I'm not going to tell you what I'm doing because it is Totally 100% original! I am very proud.

I'm super excited about Saline-o-Ween this weekend. I bought a pretty orange shirt to wear and I will definitely have some Ladies Merchandise on. Gonna be great! 

In the words of Ron Burgendy:
Stay Crafty San Francisco! (or something along those lines)
SarahBeth (:  

1 comments:

Krystle said...

OMG I know what I'm doing for my shirt too!!! We should discuss this...unless it's the thing you told me already. I miss you sarahbeth! I need to see you!

Post a Comment