What's Going On :)

HEEELLLLOOOOO!!!! 

It's been a few days since any of us has blogged, so I thought I would jump in and give it a go. We now have 2 yes, count them 2 crafts shows confirmed. Salineoween is on October 31st at the Saline County Fairgrounds, and then 10th Annual Helping Hands Craft Show is on November 13th and 14th also at the Fairgrounds, if you are in the area, stop by and see us.

Since we've last chatted, I (mandy) have been trying to learn to crochet ...... first time went badly, but I am going to try again today and hope for the best.



Ummm, I've been making Coasters like crazy (well like 6 sets, heheheee), they seemed to sell well at Old Fashioned Day, so I am stocking up.


Anyway - some of the ladies and I are crafting tonight, it should be a great night, will blog tomorrow about it  :)

~mandy~

3 comments:

sarahbeth said...

Once I put my technology helmet and figure out what the heck I'm doing I will be putting up an introduction to the awesomeness( or retardedness) of sarahbeth. Please brace yourself. (:

Jerskuh said...

Mom is going to teach Terri how to crochet at the Ladies craft night on the 26th. Also, how come I don't see a hound's tooth set of coasters in there?

Amber said...

Coasters! Such a cool idea...that's awesome! Wait...did I just get excited about coasters...oh well...they're still really great idea. :)

Post a Comment