eeeek...where has the time gone??


SOOOO - it's summer time (not officially, but it is in my brain) and summer is the time where I get my butt in gear and actually get my life in order and my goals back on track. So since HelloLadies is apart of my life.....that's getting back on track also.

First off Krystle and I road tripped down to Austin, TX last weekend (the hubby drove for us) for the 1st Renegade Craft Fair in Austin.
 

We had TON's of fun and got lot's of great ideas, meet some really great people, bought some cute stuff and all around had a great time. I got to meet Elsie Flannigan (sigh....such a dream come true) was the biggest geek in the world about taking my pic with her, but I made it through and got the pic.

Krystle showed me how to crochet a cute winter hat, so I have 2 down, working on the 3rd and have ideas for about 10 more.
 

I've been working on hairbows like crazy, I started on a different size last night, and i LOVE it.

Making some more onesies - working on some different ideas - forgot to take pics of the umbrella onesie I made a month ago....ooppppssss.

So in closing - we are getting our butts back in gear and getting our biz back in order! Thanks to everyone who has stayed with us!

~mandy~

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I try to organize and plan my summer...but it doesn't always work! haha I usually get my butt back in gear when the kids head back to school...LOL

Glad you had a fun trip :)

XO

Paige Baker said...

Awesome trip! I just found and love your blog, can't wait for more posts:)

Post a Comment