Fun was Had by All

SOOOO, (as you can see I like to start all of "my" blogs with that greeting) "the ladies" and friends had an AMAZING time Thursday Night going to see the premier of "New Moon". We got together at 6pm to watch Twilight to refresh our memory, and then headed out to the Rave at 9ish. THE LINE WRAPPED AROUND THE BUILDING (thankfully we had bought our tickets 56 days in advance).
(sorry the pic is of poor quality)


We got in line and automatically found some kindred spirits and shared our bonds of Twilight. Good times.

(Sarah watching Twilight with her boyfriend Taylor)



(the ladies in our Team Shirts)


we had loads of fun ...... MOVING ON - Mrs. Carol made up some AMAZING crocheted earrings, and bracelets, and necklaces for the Hello Ladies Etsy Shop, opening this weekend (fingers crossed). They are all soooooooooooo cute and I want a replica of each and every one :)

Anyway, that's all I've got for now. Hope to have some better pics and a new post tomorrow!
:)
~Mandy~










1 comments:

sarahbeth said...

me and my boyfriend...we llove twilight/new moon!!!

Post a Comment