All About Krystle


"Meet the Ladies"

Hiya! I'm Krystle.
I'm 21 and I live in Conway. I'm going to school at UCA, working hard for my degree in Digital Filmmaking (it's so exciting!) I made my first film when I was in the 8th grade. It was a documentary about Hot Springs, AR. I was in love as soon as the process started. Now, I'll be directing my first short film in less than a month. It's pretty much the most fun I've ever had. I'm so passionate about it and I have big BIIIIGGG dreams. I mean if a fraction of my dreams come true...I'll be a very happy woman.
Last year, Hello Ladies was born and I made sure I was involved. I do mostly yarn projects, but I'll try my hand at pretty much everything. The ladies are so important to me...I really can't express. It's not even the merch we make, it's the friendship. I love them they're such beauties.
Here's a random fact about me: I love to make lists...not so much to-do lists...but fun lists like "Things That Creep Me Out" and "Awesome Things I Hear On TV." I'm going to turn all of my lists into a book :-)...one day. 
Here's one thing I'm really excited about: 
I'm going to be moving into my new house!
I'm obsessed with decorating it :-). I'm also really excited because my roommate Mandy is moving with me!! 
Yes, we're going to have so much fun together. We just discovered we were soul mates when we started living together this year :-)...I don't know how I ever lived without her. (check out my friendship post about Mandy)

I'm dating this guy
I love him so much. We've been together for almost 2 years and they've been my favorite 2 years. He's so fun and goofy, I love it.
I also happen to think that my dad is the coolest guy on the planet. He's one of my best friends. I'm pretty lucky to have him as a dad. He's so much fun, we're a lot alike and I don't know what we're gonna do when I move for good. :-) I'm sure we'll have lots of visits...after all he is retired.

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures with my mom...because she's really gifted at avoiding cameras. My mom is totally awesome. She's kinda crazy and scattered but I love her. I get 100% of my creativity from her. One thing I remember is that she bought me an easel when I was really little and I would get so frustrated when I drew pictures because they didn't look right. One day my mom said "Krystle it's YOUR art, you can't mess it up." I know that's a silly thing to take to heart, but I really did and it is a major part of my life's philosophy. She's an awesome mom. And she's really an amazing seamstress.
That's it for me. If you want to know more check out my blog if you wanna know more!

Loves!
Krackle

1 comments:

Krista said...

Hi! I enjoyed getting to know you. I love making lists about everything and anything too. Congrats on your new home! I love decorating mine so much. I'll def. check out your blog.

Post a Comment