Check out these blogs .... pt 2

PART TWO
Where do I find most of my inspiration???? Other people's blogs. The blogs don't have to be ONLY crafts for me to be inspired, it could be the family, or the photos that inspire me to do better and be better. So here are a few that you should totally check out, some I have been blog stalking.....I mean following for years, and some are more recent finds. Have fun!

~mandy~


cute, cute, cute blog with lots of DIY's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------



Super cute blog filled with fun! You'll love it, I know!

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Jenny only lives a hop, skip and jump to my north east! We found each other through Etsy, and I adore her blog and cutie pie little family!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jamie is an amazing woman with an amazing blog ..... AND she is having giveaways, so you should head over there right now and enter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Love a good photography blog - and this is one of my favs. Brittany is also one of my Indie Biz Classmates.  :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------




Jessica is super cute! Check out the blog!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Jessica over at Vol 25......such an inspiration! Love her work, her pics .... everything. AND she made the cutest baby book on the planet! Yes, the planet!

Check back in a little bit for another cute give away!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment