Starting things off with some fun, and something every crafter relates to! A lady from our church shared this with me, and I laughed my butt off, so I thought I would share.
13 Step Program
1. I will not stuff craft supplies in every corner of my house
2. I will not keep nine projects going at one time.
3. I will not pick up more buttons, lace or fabric when I have a ton at home.
4. I will not let my crafting area look like a condemned area.
5. I will not relegate the kitchen table to crafts
6. I will not attend craft shows just to pick up new items.
7. I will not stock up on more craft supplies just because they are on sale.
8. I will not go on a tangent when anyone mentions that little word "import".
9. I will not let my crafting distract me from fixing dinner.
10. I will not stay up all night crafting.
11. I will not save dryer lint, empty cereal boxes, detergent scoops, etc.
12. I will not buy every craft magazine I see.
13. I will not make promises I can't keep.
- See you at the craft show -