Craftholics Anonymous - 13 Step Program


Starting things off with some fun, and something every crafter relates to! A lady from our church shared this with me, and I laughed my butt off, so I thought I would share.



Craftholics Anonymous
13 Step Program

1. I will not stuff craft supplies in every corner of my house

2. I will not keep nine projects going at one time.

3. I will not pick up more buttons, lace or fabric when I have a ton at home.


4. I will not let my crafting area look like a condemned area.


5. I will not relegate the kitchen table to crafts


6. I will not attend craft shows just to pick up new items.

7. I will not stock up on more craft supplies just because they are on sale.

8. I will not go on a tangent when anyone mentions that little word "import".

9. I will not let my crafting distract me from fixing dinner.

10. I will not stay up all night crafting.

11. I will not save dryer lint, empty cereal boxes, detergent scoops, etc.

12. I  will not buy every craft magazine I see.

13. I will not make promises I can't keep.

- See you at the craft show -
~mandy~



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is oh so true. Happy Birthday!

katie trott said...

so so true! I just came from my local sewing supply store. And Came home with new buttons to cover and and a new sewing mag!!

Krista said...

too funny! I really don't think I can follow all 13 ;)

Post a Comment