Right Around the Corner...

Easter is seriously right around the corner! I must say I am pretty excited about it. Yesterday I was given the honor NAY the privilege of putting together the easter egg hunt for the kids at church!!! We are going to have SO much fun.

With that announcement I felt the need to post some super cute Easter pics to inspire all. ALSO - there is a pretty neat-o post on this blog about chalkboard eggs.....
I LOVE IT!

Anywho - here are some pics and I will be back with a post about our New Moon Party and hopefully some pics of Krystle's wedding cake she made over the weekend! AND Krystle will be coming over to craft with me for a few days......EEEKKKKK super duper excited, we are going to have a blast.
~mandy~
OH~and I've always wondered how in the world people got their Easter eggs so bright, and I hear rumors that it because they use vinegar instead of water.....we'll see!  :)

1 comments:

Krystle said...

I've never used anything but vinegar...lol. I didn't even know you could use water.

Post a Comment