Krystle's Top 10 Romantic Movies

Krystle's Top 10 Romantic Movies....

1. Pretty Woman
"I lovelovelove it...and it was the first movie Josh and I watched together."

2. Moulin Rouge
"So beautiful. I think this is the only movie that has ever made me cry."


3. Roman Holiday
"Four words: Gregory Peck is dreamy."




4. Tristan and Isolde
"So romantic and tragic. Shakespeare would be proud."


5. Sweet Home Alabama
"Someone please tell me what I have to do to have Patrick Dempsey and Josh Lucas fighting over me."



6. 10 Things I Hate About you
"This is how I fell in love with Heath Ledger."



7. Elizabethtown
"What is more romantic than making a playlist for someone to drive across the country with? Cameron Crowe, you are my soundtrack hero."



8. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days 
 "I can't even begin to tell you how often i reference this movie."


9. When Harry Met Sally
 "Hilarious and romantic in a sweet way."


10. The Wedding Singer 
"You might not think of this when you think of romantic movies but I LLLLLOVE this movie. If Josh sang "I wanna grow old with you" to me I would just be so happy. I love lame things!"






0 comments:

Post a Comment