Owl B lovin' U

I have officially started to love owls. At first I was opposed because everyone in the world was in love with owls, but what can I say ... I drank the kool-aid, and joined in. Here are a few of my fav owl finds on Etsy, go check out the shops and give them some love.
Have a great start to your week!
~mandy~


Orange and owls....perfect combo!


SUPER CUTE!


I need to start writing more letters and paying bills through the mail again, JUST to use theses!


love, love, love stamps!


I LOVE THIS NECKLACE.....I'm just sayin'.   :)



Super adorable!


:-)



I wish I knitted, so I could make one of these!


sigh.....so cute!

4 comments:

Jerskuh said...

I love 'em too!!

Anonymous said...

check out The Rustic Home on Etsy. One of my favorite shops, they have tons of Owl items and other nature inspired items!

Anonymous said...

there are fantasctic!!!!!!
Sono eccezionali e meravigliosi!!!!
I miei piĆ¹ sinceri complimenti.

Donna said...

I knit and I own that owl pattern. ;-)

Post a Comment