Sarah's Top 10 or 15 Romantic Movies

Unlike my friend, Jessica, I am a hopeless romantic movie watcher…It’s true. So let me tell you this was hard to pick 10 movies out of the millionzillion movies I have watched. Now these are in no particular order, except for the first 3. I can quote these three movies. Swear.


1. Ever After
One word for this movie. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Out of all the “Cinderella” movies that have been made. (trust me, I’ve seen them all) this is by far my favorite movie of all time. You know how it will end because it’s a typical romance movie but it keeps you at the hooked till the end when he finally slips the “glass” slipper on her foot! (every girls dream) Drew Barrymore was fantastic.


2. A Walk to Remember
Apart from being sad. It was amazing. I love the story of love. I love how Jamie teaches Landon to love. A Pure and Sweet kind of love. I have seen this movie so many times and the soundtrack is amazing. Nothing better than watching Shane West on the screen with a little Switchfoot in the back ground.


3. Never Been Kissed
This movie hits a little close to home for me. (; Some people might not consider this a Romantic movie. But, I do, again Drew Barrymore was perfect and let me tell you. I would so stand on that pitcher’s mound till the cows came home if it meant getting kissed by Mr. Coulson (Michael Vartan) Hellllo handsome!


4. Australia
Hugh Jackman. Bucket of water. I could eat him up with a spoon. And I don’t care if he is 20 years older than me. I’m legal. Enough said.


5. The Phantom of the Opera
This is probably the most intense love movie, ever. I mean, its so crazy. The phantom loves her. She loves someone else. It’s a crazy Opera love triangle. Which equals my kind of movie.

6. Dirty Dancing
This movie makes me want to dance…dirty. Hahah jk. But, really, it made me want to get up and dance. Patrick Swazye is wonderful in the movie.

7. Titanic
 At a time in my life I hated this movie. And I can usually only watch it once a year. But, I love it. Jack and Rose find a special kind of love. Even though Jack died, Rose carried him in her heart until the day she died. I think that is a special kind of love. And, I love Leonardo. :-)

8. Sweet Home Alabama
I have to agree with Krystle. I would love for Josh Lucas and Patrick “McDreamy” Dempsey to fight over me. Mmmmhm.

9. Enchanted
 “I’ve been dreaming of a true loves kiss” That is what comes to mind when I think of Enchanted. Amy Adams was so innocent and sweet. I love it. Patrick was doing his thing, being all “McDreamy” and well, James Marsden. I would love to finish a love duet with him.


10. Beauty and the Beast
I maybe be 20 years old, but I’m sure this movie will hold a special place in my heart. Forever. Belle looks deep into the heart of the Beast and realizes he is a nice, caring person and their love brakes the spell. That’s pretty legit! And it makes me think of “The Beautician and the Beast” (Fran Drescher). Which is Hilarious.


Now, I could go for days on the romantic movies I have seen. Let me give you a few more.



11.Elizabethtown

12.Save the Last Dance



 
13. 10 Things I Hate about You


14. How to lose a guy in 10 days



15. The Wedding Planner


16. A Walk in the Clouds


-SarahBeth-




0 comments:

Post a Comment